Courtney Thomas is McCarthy, Winkelman, and Mester’s newest associate attorney. Courtney first joined our firm in the spring of 2019 as an intern and has since transitioned to a full-time attorney in December 2020. Courtney practices civil litigation in District and Circuit Court throughout Maryland. Courtney is a life-long resident of Maryland and presently resides in Laurel, Maryland. She graduated from Bowie High School in 2012 and subsequently attended Towson University in Towson, Maryland.
- Towson University, B.S., Political Science (May 2016)
- American University, Washington College of Law, J.D., cum laude (May 2020)
- Court of Appeals of Maryland (2020)
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Maryland Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice